Thursday, April 22, 2010

Drawings 1: fantasy and original characters

I'll upload at least 4 images everyday until i reach the size limit or until i run out of my drawings.
I draw a lot of stuff, i draw mostly fantasy i guess.  my work are not at all polished.
Spy character with fancy coat and hat, hero character with fancy impractical armor.
an ogre/oni/demon child/teen/adolescent/guy dressed up as one.
I'm self taught so my anatomy is mostly retarded. look at that hand.
a woman who became invulnerable to damage and possesses some uncontrollable abilities thanks to experiments done on her.
now she roams the world to murder scientists involved in human experimentation.
she's a side character and meant to be a villain of sorts.
pirate character on puzzle pirates wearing the most expensive clothing i own.
earning cash is a bloody hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment