Monday, April 15, 2013

those silly stories that i write

story 1

god carved adam out of an oak tree.
in love with his creation, he carved jacob from willow.
jacob will always love adam but adam will never love him back.

story 2

The hero, pulling out his sword from the dark wizard's chest:
You can no longer oppress the people of this world wizard.
Now do what you promised me, before you breathe your last breaths.
-Your family was it?...
Yes, you said you would return them to me.
-...
Are you going to do it or must I take your head?
-it-it is done.
It is done? Where are they? I want to see them.
-Your village is restored, they are there.
I'll believe you when I see them again.
May the gods deal you righteous judgement and have you burn in eternal flames.
*The hero leaves.*

*A tall figure enters the room though a portal*
...so he defeated you...
At last, the evil lord has been defeated.
So the reign of darkness in this world has ended.
*The body of the wizard disappears.*
It wasn't possible for him to win.
All these obstacles...he overcame all of them.
Were they really obstacles?
You even lead him right to your castle...

He will never see this castle again.
*another figure appears behind the tall figure.*

So...is he dead?
-No. He is still alive.
So is he going back to his village in the mountains?
-His village isn't there.
What happened to this promise you had with him.
-It is fulfilled.
I don't understand. What did you do?
-I sent him to a different world.
Why didn't you just kill him?
What kind of world did you send him to?
-A world where I don't exist.
-His world is no longer here.
-I created a world just for him.
-A world I may never enter.
Why?
-...I have the power to kill his family.
-I have the power to easily destroy him and everything that he holds dear.
-If I ever did such a thing...
-I'll destroy...
Your humanity...you still have it don't you?
...
The darkest one in this world is you and you still have the weakness of humanity...
...
You've used him to become darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment