Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Circle

revising is unfinished.

I like you
Huh?
I said I like you.
...
What about you?
Give me some of your blood.
Wh-what?
Just some of your blood, a small amount.
What are you going to do with it?
Don't ask me questions, I don't need it now, just give it to me whenever.
Any container will do.
I'll show you what I'll do with it. We'll talk more about this after you bring it.
...Tomorrow then.
You'll do it?
Yeah. Here, same time.
...Right.

*tomorrow*

Here.
*he takes out a container of red liquid.
*the other person wordlessly pulls out a blank piece of paper*
-he opens the container, dips his finger, and he draws a circle.
-then he draws these symbols made of lines around this circle.
-2 short, 2 long
-2 long, 2 short
-1 short, 2 long, 1 short
-1 long, 2 short, 1 long
-and finally he draws a cross in the the circle, connecting these symbols.

I use 10% of my magic to grant this person the possible happiness he would have with me. This happiness is added to what happiness he may find on his own. May this happiness guide him to stronger possible happiness.
*he hands the container back*
Here.
This will serve the same function.

What...what is this?

This is something that won't hurt you as much or cause you as much emptiness as I would. Burn the paper so the effect can't be manipulated. You should not attempt talking to me again. There is no longer any reason to.

You...
You're really...
Whatever... what a waste of time.
*he tosses the blood marked paper and leaves*

*the other person picks up the paper and takes out his lighter.*
 ...
I don't believe in magic myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment