Thursday, November 22, 2012

stupid screenshots

what the hell. here are stupid screenshots that are stupid.
tons of stupid people make these.
mmos are friggin depressing.
eh i might return to lunia when my life doesn't suck as much.

PLAYING MMOS IS DEPRESSING AND OFTEN A WASTE OF TIME.
yes you heard this already.

 
character probably doesn't exist anymore.
loved my friggin gold armor and friggin awesome purple party boots.
yes i played mainly as a healer so what.
why the hell are these characters so friggin cute?
this game was grind hell so eh, i'll probably never return to it.
sigh. my first mmo. not my first character but eh. yes, he looks stupid. friggin hate forced glowing clothing
ENOUGH FRIGGIN GLOWING, IT'S STUPID.
why do i dress up my characters in cute things?
not an mmo screenshot but it's like my favorite room i created ACWW.
i never been inside the room since forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment