Monday, October 22, 2012

GF*BF

Just because I liked this film so much. Gf*Bf tells the story of these three friends throughout a number of different and changing time periods of Taiwan and their troubled complex relationship with each other. Mabel (on the right) loves Liam (on the left), Aaron (middle) loves Mabel, and Liam secretly loves Aaron. Though this friendship goes though some major conflicts, their friendship holds together in the end.

I don't want to spoil anything about film even though I really have a lot to say about it, but this has become my most favorite film that I've watched in a long while after I have thought long and hard about it.  Though there is some romance in the film, it isn't the main focus. Their close friendship is.

This film really made me to cry. I loved story, the way the story was told, the characters, and the development of these characters and the many heart-wrenching moments that were utterly bittersweet.


With every fiber of my being, I recommend whoever reads this to watch this film.


I haven't really cried about a film in such a long time ever since.....pokemon the first movie....yeah. Well, that's all I have to say. Please watch this film if you ever have the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment